- 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 1-5 of 8 – Overview
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 30/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 29/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 28/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 27/48
Monthly Archives: April 2015
This little guy/gal was extremely lucky. It got accidentally run over by my dad’s car, but only had some slight damage to it’s hind leg. I rescued it from the middle of the street and put it in a little … Continue reading
So I know Spring is in the air, but that doesn’t mean I can’t knit myself another pair of socks.
BonBon’s twin was also put on hold, while I quickly knit up Banana as an Easter gift, but some progress has been made, only the body left to do, hopefully it’ll get done by the end of the month.
I started this sweater back in February, but other things came in the way of finishing. The lace part of the sleeves actually knit up fairly fast. And the rest of the sweater has been steadily growing and I … Continue reading
These are the skeins I gave to my swap partner: And these are the ones I received in return, can’t wait to add these to my blanket.
Opal Sock Yarn (just two of the shades available) Kunstgarn by Hjertegarn, more shades available in the shop: