- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 27/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 26/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 25/48
- 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 1-4 of 8 – Overview
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 4/8 – Block 24/48
Monthly Archives: December 2014
I’ve just completed the Snowstorm Hat in Malabrigo Rios, colorway Teal, hence the name of my hat Tealstorm. This hat is part of the Snowstorm Set which contains the hat, a cowl and a scarf. I decided that my hat needed … Continue reading
I tested this cardigan for TinCanKnits recently, and made the Adult XS size to gift it to a friends’ daughter. I already started a second one for another friends’ daughter. Yarn used was Garnstudio Drops Lima in off white and … Continue reading
Just some photos taken while walking around Matosinhos center.
Yesterday I went for a walk around the Christmas Market in Matosinhos, it’s fairly small compared to the ones I used to go to in The Netherlands, but still quite nice. Also it’s a lot more handmade stuff than I … Continue reading
And look, it seems there are also Double Decker Trains in Portugal, first time I ever saw one (in Portugal, I’ve seen plenty of them in The Netherlands).
So when I was in Lisboa last I went out at night for a walk around Campo Pequeno and took the following photos.
Playing with light at Campanha train station on a misty winter morning.
These were a test knit I did recently