- 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 1-5 of 8 – Overview
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 30/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 29/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 28/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 27/48
Monthly Archives: June 2013
For my first attempt, I think I did rather well… Advertisements
Some pictures I recently took walking around Porto.
Spent the morning chatting with Joana and Joana at Ovelha Negra on Saturday before heading out to our 2nd WWKIP day.
Owlmania items for sale at Ovelha Negra. Aren’t they pretty…
After our 2nd WWKIP day on Saturday, I went out to dinner with friends. We had some excellent food at “O Mercado” at the Hard Club in Porto.
Today Porto is celebrating São João. It’s time for sardines, roasted bell peppers, a traditional type of corn bread.
I’ve just come back from a walk around the Circuito da Boavista an event that occurs every two years here in the city of Porto. Car racing at it’s finest. I love going to see the classic cars. This year … Continue reading
Some people couldn’t make it to the “official” WWKIP Day last week, so Joana from Ovelha Negra decided to host another one today. We headed to Palacio de Cristal, the same location as last year and we had another great … Continue reading