- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 27/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 26/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 25/48
- 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 1-4 of 8 – Overview
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 4/8 – Block 24/48
Monthly Archives: February 2015
Yarn Adventures BFL DK, 225m/100g in color 404-CPF3-5. Advertisements
Two hats recently off the needles and which have already found their way to a very grateful owner.
Some other yarn that had recently arrived at Ovelha, was the various types of Zauberball by Schoppel. I’ll just leave you with the pictures, I think they speak for themselves.
Wonderful little dollies filled with lavender being sold at Ovelha, only available in the “physical” shop, not available on-line. Made by Patricia Pedro Afonso.
These mitts were made by Rita in the fingering weight of the Ovelha Negra Victoria yarn, as you can see, it has great stitch definition. I think that Rita did an excellent job on these Veyla mitts by Ysolda Teague, … Continue reading
Ok, so in my previous post I showed you the wonderful range of colours in the new yarn by Ovelha Negra. Well, here are the various swatches that were on show. And Joana N. is making a lovely cardigan in the … Continue reading