- 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 1-5 of 8 – Overview
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 30/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 29/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 28/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 27/48
Monthly Archives: November 2013
I don’t generally do much crocheting, but I decided that I wanted to make some cute little coasters to give away at Christmas and crocheting them was definitely a lot faster than knitting them in this case! Advertisements
Meet Sunrise and Boogie, shortly to go to their new home. I used Yarn Adventures Aran in these two gorgeous colors. I’ll post some photos soon of the finished monsters.
Here’s my finished Fuchsia Grey Cowl. Modeled by me and my doggies who wanted to join in on the fun.
I finally finished my Kex Blanket, just in time for the cold weather, not that it’s that cold here in PT yet, but it is getting there.
Went out into my parents’ garden last week and saw this really weird looking mushroom, never seen anything like it before.
A recent test knit I finished.
Here’s the most recent version of Elizabeth Zimmermann’s BSJ and Bootees, which was at the request of a friend.
A cute little Hoodie that I made using BMG Affinitas Cezanne in blues & browns. I love the colour change of this yarn and it was definitely a quick knit. However, should I do this one again, I will heavily … Continue reading