- 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 1-5 of 8 – Overview
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 30/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 29/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 28/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 27/48
Monthly Archives: July 2015
The start of my version of Kate Davies’ Cockatoo Brae from her book Yokes. I’m using Garnstudio Drops Alpaca and 3.25mm needles. My modifications: 1. Making a sweater instead of a cardigan (but I kept the “steek” stitches) 2. … Continue reading
While in Boticas on Saturday we visited the Art Exhibit of Nadir Afonso, I’d never heard of this artist, but I loved his style. Here are some of the pictures I took .
Today we, the Tricotadeiras do Porto, were invited to Boticas for lunch and some knitting. I want to thank the Bia for the invite along with everyone involved in the organization of today for the warm reception and for giving us … Continue reading
Was only supposed to start this tomorrow while we’re visiting Boticas, but I had nothing “simple” to work on during the last get together last month, so I started my version of the Tubularity Cowl by Martina Behm using my … Continue reading
Even though the Festivities of São João have been over for close to 2 weeks now, there are still some streets that have maintained their decorations up, which absolutely great to see.