- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 27/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 26/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 25/48
- 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 1-4 of 8 – Overview
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 4/8 – Block 24/48
Category Archives: LYS
I’ve decided to join de Hygge CAL hosted by Scheepjes on their website. The Hygge CAL started on the 15th of February and a part of the pattern has been released once a week. The moment I saw the available kits I … Continue reading
Labruge 80% merino 10% cashmere 10% nylon 100g = 350m / 385yds Sock Blanks – Overdyed Araucania Ranco 100% superwash merino 100g = 344m / 376yds
Cinderella Sock 75% merino 25% nylon 100g = 420m / 459yds Starlight 100% superwash merino 100g = 440 / 481yds
Today I’ll be at Ovelha Negra from 14.00-18.00 teaching a class/workshop on how to knit toe-up socks for those who have either never knit socks, or want to learn how to knit them toe-up instead of cuff-down. We will start … Continue reading
Some of the items available at Ovelha Negra from various crafters.
The latest yarn brand to hit the shelves at Bolas de Tons is Baa Ram Ewe Titus.
Today is the start of the WWKIP – World Wide Knit in Public, and it will continue until next week Sunday. I’ll be going to two of these events organized by two different LYS’s. Today’s event has been organized by … Continue reading