- 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 1-5 of 8 – Overview
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 30/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 29/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 28/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 27/48
Category Archives: Workshops
Today I’ll be at Ovelha Negra from 14.00-18.00 teaching a class/workshop on how to knit toe-up socks for those who have either never knit socks, or want to learn how to knit them toe-up instead of cuff-down. We will start … Continue reading
Today I’ll be teaching the first part of the Flax Sweater Workshop. My pupils will be measuring their gauge swatch and we’ll be deciding which version (original or light) and what size they’ll be knitting. (above: Flax Worsted in size … Continue reading
On the 21st of March, Owlmania was at Bolas de Tons in Coimbra giving a workshop on Fairisle, I went along to take some photos and hang out with friends.
I’ll be teaching two workshops at Dona Agulha, Mittens & Monsters. If you’re interested in learning, but can’t make it to shop on the announced days, please contact me, I am willing to give private lessons.
I spent most of Saturday and the morning of Sunday making the BIG version of the Waldorf Dolls with Rita Santarem, who I did the workshop of the small dolls with last week. I thought that it would be a … Continue reading