- 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 1-5 of 8 – Overview
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 30/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 29/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 28/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 27/48
Monthly Archives: July 2016
Today is a short episode, as I’ve not had too much knitting time over the past week. Thank you for watching. FINISHED OBJECTS Broken Flamenco – Broken Jack by General Hogbuffer for Biscotte Yarns knit on 2.25mm/US1, MC used is … Continue reading
Part of the single plied together, still need to ply the rest. First I need to put this into a skein to free up the bobbin.
Mud & Midnight
A quick little knit. Pattern: Bugle the Baby Elephant by Susan Claudino
Welcome to Episode 020, the one I keep disappearing because of Mr. Soot. Will need to plan things better for next week. FINISHED OBJECTS OJK16 On the Spice Market – On the Spice Market by Melanie Berg knit on 4mm/US6 … Continue reading
So the first of my languishing WIPs is finished. The BonBon Bunny by Susan Claudino knit with 3.75mm/US5 Addi fixed circulars (80cm) with Garnstudio Drops Big Delight col. 2.
Pattern: SpliTTop by La Maison Rililie modified into a tunic/dress
Hi, and welcome to the latest episode of my podcast. I’m all over the place on this episode and I apologize for that, but it was a very tiring week at work and I’m still trying to recover. So, without … Continue reading
Pattern: Bonbon by Susan Claudino