Yesterday we talked about the projects I knit throughout the 2nd quarter of the year, today we’ll focus on the projects worked on throughout the 3rd quarter of the year, so the months of July, August & September and as mentioned in yesterday’s post, I’ll go into more detail per project in upcoming posts.
July was actually quite a poor month in terms of knitting and finished projects mostly to do with personal issues I was dealing with and the weather had an influence as well. But I managed to get out of my funk and start crafting again.
Here is a list of all the items completed during the abovementioned months:
- 1 cowl
- 3 sweaters
- 2 pairs of socks
- 1 shawl
- 1 scarf
- 1 kid garment / cardigan
- 1 pair of legwarmers
- 2 hats
- 1 pair of mittens
And here the actual projects, I started 13 and completed all of these and of these 13, 6 of them were knit as gifts for friends.
- Lemonberries – a cowl (gift)
- Cherry Pistachio Swirl – a sweater
- Tequila Sunrise – socks
- All the Greens – a shawl
- Tweedy Apple Passion – a sweater
- No Show Sunrise – socks
- Olivia + Mohair – a scarf
- Silver Wolf – a sweater
- Forest Antler – a kid garment / cardigan (gift)
- Halloween Legwarmers – legwarmers (gift)
- Forest Antler Hat – a hat (gift)
- PinkpAntler Hat – a hat (gift)
- Caru Blue – mittens (gift)
AND I added 12 squares to my Pinwheel blanket
For this quarter I used approximately 2.201g of yarn (this is only for actual finished projects, the WIPS are not included in this) totaling 8.049m / 8.804,2yds and knit a total of 483.162 stitches.