I decided that this year I’m keeping a better track of yarn used (skeins, grams & yardage) as well as stitch count, I thought it might be interesting to make this overview of the first three months of the year. I’ll try do an overview like this for every quarter, but I can’t promise anything.
I started the year with 3 WIPS on the needles, and of those 3 WIPS I have already completed 2.
Since the beginning of the year I have started 15 project and of those 13 have been completed. So currently I have 3 WIPS on the needles of which 1 from before 2017 and 2 from 2017.
The finished projects are divided into the following categories:
- 2 blankets – 1 from 2015 and 1 from 2017;
- 6 pairs of socks, of which 1 pair were samples for a workshop I gave and 1 was a WIP from last year;
- 2 hats;
- 2 garments – 1 adult and 1 child;
- 1 Miscellaneous (12 washcloths, but count as 1 project);
- 1 shawl;
- 1 toy;
- 18 blocks on my Pinwheel Blanket;
- 1 Hexagons on my Persian Dreams in PT blanket
(above some of the items I’ve finished, but not all of them)
So far I have used approximately 2,209g of yarn totaling 9,830m / 10,755.2yds and knit a total of 512,349 stitches.