So for the first time ever I’m hosting a giveaway, and here are the reasons why:
- My blog is 8 years old
- I have posted over 1000 posts on my blog
- I have 500+ followers on my blog
- There are almost 500 followers on my Facebook page, RGOriginals
- There are close to 50 subscribers on my Youtube channel, RGO Knitorama
- There are 25 members on my Ravelry group, RGO Knitorama
- I have just completed my 10th episode
These numbers might not seem like a lot to some, but seeing as I never expected any of it, it’s a good enough reason for me to celebrate and host this giveaway.
on the left no. 38 Robins Egg and on the right 79 Kingfisher
and no. 12
50g = 350m / 385yds
suggested needle size 2.5mm – 3mm / US1.5 – US2.5
26sts per 10cm/4 inches
55% merino 45% cotton
SO, if you want the chance to win this yarn, head on over to my group on Ravelry (see link above) and answer the question I’ve posted in the thread. My only rule for this giveaway is that you must be a member of my Ravelry group.