Great for the upcoming summer, here’s a recipe for some fresh strawberry ice-cream.
600ml condensed milk
600ml whipping cream
1kg fresh strawberries
1. wash the strawberries and remove all leaves. chop into small pieces
2. pass through the food processor until you get liquid strawberries, or if you prefer chunkier pieces in your icecream, until you’re satisfied with the end product
3. whip the cream until firm
4. add the condensed milk, and mix well
5. add the strawberries and mix well
6. pour the ice cream into a tupperware or other freezer proof dish and leave in the freezer overnight
Serve with some fresh strawberries or with some lovely chocolate cake.