After my Fair Isle workshop on the 15th of January, I couldn’t just put it aside and I had to start a project straight away, so I choose some Lopo Xavier yarn I had lying around in a petrol blue and light grey and having found a baby blanket that inspired me to design this cowl. I used the charts used in the blanket, but modified them to fit the cowl and changed this a bit. This is the result so far. I’ve used 100g of the petrol blue yarn already and almost through 100g of the light grey, and I still haven’t finished yet. I’ll be starting a new ball of petrol blue, but I think I can manage with the remaining light grey yarn I have left over.