Hi there, this Santa Sampler by Kirsten Edwards was one of the many Freebies I’ve downloaded over the years, and I now decided to make it as a Christmas present for my mum (she doesn’t read my blog, so I can show it). I only started this on Saturday (15-11-2008) and this was my progress as of Tuesday (18-11-2008) evening, I managed to get a lot more done yesterday, but I haven’t had a chance to take a photo of it yet. I’m doing this on Linen (the first time ever) and I’m being extra brave by stitching this 1 over 1, which I thought was going to be a lot harder than it’s turning out to be. And I’m actually quite enjoying working with the Linen too. Because I had this linen in my stash that I bought at a garage/yard sale while still living in Holland, I have no idea what kind it is, but it’s really nice to work with. I have some more pieces of linen in my stash of all different colors, that I used to pick up at garage/yard sales, so I’ll definitely try to do more with that. I’ll keep you posted on the progress of this piece, and how I finish it off.
- 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 1-5 of 8 – Overview
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 30/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 29/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 28/48
- Project 2017/003 – 2017 Pinwheel Blanket – Row 5/8 – Block 27/48