I’d previously mentioned a WIP that was also a Test Knit, well, I finished these only four days after starting, but today the pattern has been released, so here are some photos of my finished mittens.
Above shows a finished mitt in the background and the start of the second one.
Below shows the finished mitt before grafting the edges together
I’ve already worn them, and they’re super warm. I used approximately 40g of Rico Design Superba Poems (colour 1) and 2mm needles. These are size L, but I could easily have knit size M. As this was a test knit I knit the size the designer asked me to knit.